The World Assembly
) is a voluntary world governing body, and an intergovernmental organisation tasked with creating and enforcing a body of laws that all member states must abide by. It is also responsible for some border disputes, and for praising or admonishing individual nations and/or regions. The World Assembly is the successor to the United Nations
, which was dissolved on 06 April 2008. There are currently c.28,000 nations that are member states of the body, with c.1,700 of those nations also acting as regional Delegates. The organisation is financed by assessed donations from its member states. Of all voluntary governing bodies that exist, the WA is one of the largest, international, and powerful. (See more...
- PLEASE limit your image uploads to ease server load. Imgur, Commons, and Wikipedia are still the preferred image hosts.
- Please do not blank pages. If you no longer want an article, request its deletion. Also remember to request deletion of images you are not using in articles. Your help will improve stability!
- Maximum amount of "In the News/Upcoming Events" headlines is five. Remember, one headline per user at a time.
- Anyone with a suspicious username will be deleted on-the-spot. This is due to vandalism concerns. Please make sure that when you sign up, you have an appropriate username, preferably your NS nation.
- Are you having a dispute with another user? Think an article is in violation of community standards? Please contact Sanctaria.
- Need a template, infobox, or navigation box imported? Please contact Sanctaria.
In the News
Kerlian soldiers advance near Zapotlán in the Xiomeran conflict
after Huenyan forces and their allies landed in September 2020.
- Kerlile will host the 2021 International Women's Congress in June.
- Plans are underway for the 2021 IDU Olympics to be hosted in Eiria.
- The Jinyu Peace Conference is being held to negotiate an end to the conflict in Xiomera.
- The 2020 IDU Film Festival is taking place currently.