Commend Anti World Assembly
#1

Commend Anti World Assembly
A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.

Category: Commendation
Nominee: Anti World Assembly
Proposed by: Sedgisatan

Description: RECOGNISING that since the disbanding of its predecessor institution, the World Assembly is in a vulnerable position;

CONCERNED that if a strong region were to unite opposition against the World Assembly, then it would be hampered in its ability to pass legislation;

AWARE that due to the decline of Gatesville, Anti World Assembly is the leading region in opposition to the World Assembly;

BELIEVING that Anti World Assembly has had absolutely no effect on the running of the World Assembly, due to its miniscule size and lack of WA member nations - meaning it has no ability to vote against WA legislation;

RESOLVING that this impotent opposition merely strengthens the World Assembly;

HEREBY commends Anti World Assembly for furthering the cause of the organisation it opposes.
Reply
#2

I have to say, I'm rather amused by this proposal. It very strongly appeals to my sense of irony.
Reply
#3

I say go for it.
Reply
#4

While the resolution has the comedic air to it, it could backfire and help increase Anti-World Assembly's membership and/or reinvigorate Gatesville. I must say we vote against it and ignore these people, similar in a way to the policy toward Gatesville. Putting their name on a resolution simply gives voice to their policies.
Reply
#5

I abstain. It's funny, but I also agree with Federalist. In the end though, I just don't care one way or the other.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)