IDU Regional Forum
Commend Anti World Assembly - Printable Version

+- IDU Regional Forum (https://idugov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Government Square (https://idugov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+--- Forum: WA Delegate's Bureau (https://idugov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Forum: Security Council Resolutions (https://idugov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Commend Anti World Assembly (/showthread.php?tid=1306)



Commend Anti World Assembly - Enn - 11-26-2009

Commend Anti World Assembly
A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.

Category: Commendation
Nominee: Anti World Assembly
Proposed by: Sedgisatan

Description: RECOGNISING that since the disbanding of its predecessor institution, the World Assembly is in a vulnerable position;

CONCERNED that if a strong region were to unite opposition against the World Assembly, then it would be hampered in its ability to pass legislation;

AWARE that due to the decline of Gatesville, Anti World Assembly is the leading region in opposition to the World Assembly;

BELIEVING that Anti World Assembly has had absolutely no effect on the running of the World Assembly, due to its miniscule size and lack of WA member nations - meaning it has no ability to vote against WA legislation;

RESOLVING that this impotent opposition merely strengthens the World Assembly;

HEREBY commends Anti World Assembly for furthering the cause of the organisation it opposes.


Commend Anti World Assembly - Enn - 11-26-2009

I have to say, I'm rather amused by this proposal. It very strongly appeals to my sense of irony.


Commend Anti World Assembly - United Gordonopia - 11-26-2009

I say go for it.


Commend Anti World Assembly - Federalist - 11-30-2009

While the resolution has the comedic air to it, it could backfire and help increase Anti-World Assembly's membership and/or reinvigorate Gatesville. I must say we vote against it and ignore these people, similar in a way to the policy toward Gatesville. Putting their name on a resolution simply gives voice to their policies.


Commend Anti World Assembly - Jade Tigers - 11-30-2009

I abstain. It's funny, but I also agree with Federalist. In the end though, I just don't care one way or the other.