Condemn Aegara
#1

Condemn Aegara
A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.

Category: Condemnation
Nominee: Aegara
Proposed by: The Used Kingdom

Description: REALIZING that Aegara's repeal of "Commend 10000 Islands" was one motivated by revenge and hatred of 10000 Islands;

KNOWING that Aegara has done much to facilitate the indoctrination of raiders within his own region;

APPALLED that Aegara attempts to recruit new nations to his region for the purpose of forming an army;

SHOCKED that Aegara attempted to smear the name of defenders everywhere with his repeal of "Commend '10000 Islands'"

HEREBY CONDEMNS Aegara for allowing a personal vendetta to interfere in the workings of this great body.
Reply
#2

Security Council's being very busy lately, not much coming through the GA. Anyways, here's another SC resolution that'll be coming up to vote sometime next week.
Reply
#3

I have to say, I ould be very, very uneasy with approving this proposal. For starters, it's pretty much a tit-for-tat condemnation for a previous proposal. Then there's the fact that Aegara apparently wrote this, and asked for The Used Kingdom to send it into the WA proposal list (as was revealed in TG exchanges between various delegates and The Used Kingdom, and then on the SC Forum).

Aegara, in my opinion, is just trying to promote themself. I really don't think they deserve it.
Reply
#4

Meh, I'm for it, but only because its stated reasons are basically the type of thing that the condemnation option was created for. "shrug"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)