PASSED: Repeal "Due Process"
#18

I respect the opinion of those who are in favor of the repeal. However, I question the motivation behind SOME of those who are in favor. It is my contention that those who are sponsoring most of these repeals do not wish for replacement resolutions to be passed in their place. I think they're hoping that no one will pick up the flag and run with it. I will also add that I will no longer support ANY repeal until such time as there is a replacement that will simultaniously replace the repealed resolution.

I say this because (dubious motivations aside) a repeal of a resolution that had even the remotest shred of benefit for member nations leaves the people who were protected by that resolution stripped of that protection until a better one is conceptualized and passed.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)