06-13-2005, 08:48 PM
O.K. Groot, you're right, it's not realistic. But in my utopia we could have separate and far reaching resolutions.
I also see everyone's point in not wanting a weak resolution to pass but to send it back to be reworked. I'll defer to you as the more experienced writer but isn't part of the process to have a potential resolution reviewed and modified based on feedback?
BTW, I must have been tired since I used "realistic" twice in the same sentence. I really hate it when I really do that... Nice of you not to ridcule!
In the end I'm passionate about animal treatment and environmental issues so I tend to give them a lot of leeway.
D
I also see everyone's point in not wanting a weak resolution to pass but to send it back to be reworked. I'll defer to you as the more experienced writer but isn't part of the process to have a potential resolution reviewed and modified based on feedback?
BTW, I must have been tired since I used "realistic" twice in the same sentence. I really hate it when I really do that... Nice of you not to ridcule!
In the end I'm passionate about animal treatment and environmental issues so I tend to give them a lot of leeway.
D

