10-27-2006, 12:27 AM
AntriumOct 26 2006, 03:29 PM MalabraSep 10 2006, 11:23 AM I'll get to adding the cities to the NSWiki Sister Cities article, but as we all know, it's very wacky and sometimes won't load, so we'll see when that gets done...Last time it wouldn't work very well. [/quote]
(OOC: Yay gravedigging!)
Actually, NSwiki seems to be working a lot better. I've been on it for 15 minutes now with no errors
I'm going to try to get these new connections added. If I miss one, tell me.
(EDIT: Done.) [/quote]
Thanks. I'm glad to hear it's becomming at least semiefficient. :roll:
(OOC: Yay gravedigging!)
Actually, NSwiki seems to be working a lot better. I've been on it for 15 minutes now with no errors
I'm going to try to get these new connections added. If I miss one, tell me.
(EDIT: Done.) [/quote]
Thanks. I'm glad to hear it's becomming at least semiefficient. :roll:

