09-08-2006, 02:50 AM
The scoring itself is easy, but the scheduling and accounting may be difficult.
Basically for each matchup, you need to query their daily UN rankings and compare each digit ... for each digit the team that has the higher number gets a point.
Team 1: 30,498
vs.
Team 2: 15,777
Score (Team 1 vs. Team 2): 3-2
The breakdown: 3 > 1 (Team 1), 0 < 5 (Team 2), 4 < 7 (Team 2), 9 > 7 (Team 1), 8 > 7 (Team 1)
I'll certainly participate, but let me talk to my folks tonight ... my grandmother was supposed to be in the state, but my brother said she is ill. I may have time to create a schedule and score a tourny in a few weeks.
:pisang:
Basically for each matchup, you need to query their daily UN rankings and compare each digit ... for each digit the team that has the higher number gets a point.
Team 1: 30,498
vs.
Team 2: 15,777
Score (Team 1 vs. Team 2): 3-2
The breakdown: 3 > 1 (Team 1), 0 < 5 (Team 2), 4 < 7 (Team 2), 9 > 7 (Team 1), 8 > 7 (Team 1)
I'll certainly participate, but let me talk to my folks tonight ... my grandmother was supposed to be in the state, but my brother said she is ill. I may have time to create a schedule and score a tourny in a few weeks.
:pisang:

