06-09-2006, 04:26 AM
Sober ThoughtJun 8 2006, 09:15 PM *snip*
I think we've got four or five good hits, a two or three maybes and a couple of marginally-accepable-if-you-squint-really-hard. [/quote]
I'm glad someone remembered about this
I'd be willing to officially take the best of those, since some of them do match up very well.
One note: Sivaris isn't on a lake. But it is based on Chicago, which is so far one of my favorite places.
Other nations: please post some city descriptions if you are interested. They can be really, really basic, as long as there's enough to make a match
I think we've got four or five good hits, a two or three maybes and a couple of marginally-accepable-if-you-squint-really-hard. [/quote]
I'm glad someone remembered about this
I'd be willing to officially take the best of those, since some of them do match up very well.
One note: Sivaris isn't on a lake. But it is based on Chicago, which is so far one of my favorite places.
Other nations: please post some city descriptions if you are interested. They can be really, really basic, as long as there's enough to make a match

