05-22-2006, 11:52 PM
StolidiaMay 22 2006, 12:53 PM I just got this telegram from Ausserland.
Quote: We would greatly appreciate it if the honorable representative of the Republic of Stolidia to the International Democratic Union would inform the distinguished representative of the Grand Democracy of Antrium that the Glomwitz Bakery and Confectionery, noted purveyors of delicious dwarven caek and stone bread, is preparing a substantial shipment of snickerdoodles for dispatch to him in compensation for his assistance in obtaining approvals for the "UN Copyright Convention" proposal, soon to be submitted for the consideration of delegates to the Nation States United Nations.
/s/
Egbert X. Ordgloom
Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs
The Principality of Ausserland[/quote]
I think that means somebody's baking cookies for you. I'm not sure, though. I got lost about half-way through that sentence. :unsure: [/quote]
Well I guess I'll do it then
Quote: We would greatly appreciate it if the honorable representative of the Republic of Stolidia to the International Democratic Union would inform the distinguished representative of the Grand Democracy of Antrium that the Glomwitz Bakery and Confectionery, noted purveyors of delicious dwarven caek and stone bread, is preparing a substantial shipment of snickerdoodles for dispatch to him in compensation for his assistance in obtaining approvals for the "UN Copyright Convention" proposal, soon to be submitted for the consideration of delegates to the Nation States United Nations.
/s/
Egbert X. Ordgloom
Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs
The Principality of Ausserland[/quote]
I think that means somebody's baking cookies for you. I'm not sure, though. I got lost about half-way through that sentence. :unsure: [/quote]
Well I guess I'll do it then

