OFFICIAL MAP 2019 - SOAP (Suggestions, Opinions, Applications, and Polls)
#71

Greetings [nation]Agutrerra[/nation], and on behalf on everyone at the Ministry of Cartography, welcome to the [region]International Democratic Union[/region]! We are glad you have chosen this Region and hope you enjoy your residency here. We are a friendly democratic region, and would like to offer any needed support as you get settled in. When you have questions, please feel free to ask in the Regional Message Board, on Discord, or here in these fora.

We are happy to grant your request for map placement on the map update following your one month of residency in the IDU. We have this policy because some nations/players associate here briefly but then move on for a untold number of reasons. As we intend for the map to provide a stabilizing influence on Regional relations, I'm sure you can appreciate the need for a residency requirement. Am I correct that you joined our region April 1st, 2020? If so, then your nation will be included in the May 15th Map Update.

In the meantime, you will have a fine opportunity to do perform a few diplomatic missions. When a map request includes a border with another nation, our policy is that the requester obtains consent of the neighboring nation(s). I noticed your map request, if granted as proposed, would have you establishing borders with [nation]Lauchenoiria[/nation], [nation]Kvask[/nation], [nation]Bears Armed[/nation], and [nation]Free Land of the IDU[/nation]. Kindly ask them to indicate their consent for a border with you by commenting "Yes" or "I agree" on the thread with your map request. If they decline, please don't feel discouraged. You are of course free to amend or update your map request as suits your needs.

Good luck. I look forward to adding you to the map in the near future.

Sincerely,
[nation]Gardavasque[/nation],
Regional Cartographer

PS You have a really cool national animal!

[quote=Agutrerra post_id=21246 time=1586570539 user_id=885]
I would like to request a spot on the map with this information.

Nation - Agutrerra

Capital City - Agutrerra

<t>Our Noblest Motive is the Public Good </t>
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)