02-04-2020, 04:22 PM
Gardavasque post_id=21057 time=1580804600 user_id=752 Wrote:Basically.Quote:How about we open this up to more public participation? I think there are a lot of good ideas on where to place it (I would be in support with your idea of just south of Lauchenoiria and above Vulkaria), but I'd also like to hear more ideas for placement!
Is it time for another poll?
I see a couple of Qs in this thread:
1) Is Democracity a city-state, and administrative enclave, or just a small country?, and
2) Where should it be properly located to ensure no single nation could interfere with the flow of people and economic trade in and out of Democracity?
Have I got this right?
Also, re the second point, there's the matter of should it have a reasonably "central" location for ease of access instead of perhaps being stuck out at one edge of the map...

