OFFICIAL MAP 2019 - SOAP (Suggestions, Opinions, Applications, and Polls)
#59

Zamastan post_id=21056 time=1580770770 user_id=500 Wrote:
Bears Armed post_id=21054 time=1580740113 user_id=124 Wrote:Thank you for placing it... and for explaining about the coastal strip. I'd already looked at the map before I came here, and was wondering about that point. I'm basically fine with it like it is, as long as whoever gets that area doesn't try too hard to push inland, but with that territory between Emerald City and the coast please could Emerald City be moved slightly further inland? it should probably be about as far from that border as that border is from the sea.

The city's name is a 'Wizard of Oz' reference. The nation name 'LionsAndTigersAndBears' (although the original source had breaks between those words, which the shorter limit on name length back when I created the nation meant that I had to omit here...) and the motto combine to form a quotation from the 1939 film version, and its national animal, the 'Jitterbug' appeared in a musical scene that was written & filmed for that production but wasn't included in the final 'print' released to cinemas. (I've seen that scene, in a documentary about the film...)

:bear:

I will be updating the capital's location as per your request, and will also adjust the nation's territory. The shoreline is now yours due to new developments, and the peninsula is going to be a protectorate of the islands of Ruskayn.
Thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)