12-01-2019, 07:24 AM
Relaying the following message on behalf of Osirisa:
[box]I was trying to lodge a post on the applications thread for the map and I was denied, when I reloaded the page, the "
post reply" option was gone. I was wondering what could be done to fix the issue. The map looks great by the way!
When I attempted to actually make the post, it was denied. It worked for the Word Association Game thread but unfortunately not for the map thread. As for my application;
Nation: Kingdom of Osirisa
Capital: Whitehall
Placement: https://ibb.co/17ZbB5J with the capital placed at the mouth of the large estuary please.
I realize I drew a bit close to Sunemia there, so please trim back as needed to give them space. I really appreciate your help with this. Again, I'm very impressed with how the map has turned out.
Thank you so much[/box]
[box]I was trying to lodge a post on the applications thread for the map and I was denied, when I reloaded the page, the "
post reply" option was gone. I was wondering what could be done to fix the issue. The map looks great by the way!
When I attempted to actually make the post, it was denied. It worked for the Word Association Game thread but unfortunately not for the map thread. As for my application;
Nation: Kingdom of Osirisa
Capital: Whitehall
Placement: https://ibb.co/17ZbB5J with the capital placed at the mouth of the large estuary please.
I realize I drew a bit close to Sunemia there, so please trim back as needed to give them space. I really appreciate your help with this. Again, I'm very impressed with how the map has turned out.
Thank you so much[/box]
<t>Our Noblest Motive is the Public Good </t>

