Regional Charter Amendment Act
#9

Here's my thoughts:

I am in complete agreement that this format is much easier on the eyes and overall better.

I also support the removal of the IAC from the charter, as has been said, it wasn't used in the civil war RP and it definitely does not need to be enshrined in the charter.

I'd like to ask for clarification on something. "All IDU states (excluding puppet states) are entitled to apply to join IDUSA" does not require IDUSA members to be in the WA. I am somewhat confused over the status of non-WA IDUSA members. Removing the executive sessions with WA members thus removes the vehicle for consulting only WA nations, no?

Completely agree with a term limit on Speaker.

I'm also in agreement with removing the specific numerical quorum, I've seen problems with this in the past and it's definitely a good idea to do it now rather than reach a point where it's impossible.

LIDUN President 2024 | she/her | Puppets: Kerlile, Glanainn, Yesteria, Zongongia, Zargothrax


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)