Thread Closed

Map 2018
#99

The Federation of Legionas post_id=18119 time=1540666441 user_id=598 Wrote:Could you increase Legionas' area to encompass the large river to the south and place my capital city,Bayview, on the map on the coast of the mainland. An extension of the river to the coast would also be better

No to increasing the area - you already have a sizable part of the Hespian mainland plus two islands. To use a RL example, you're already the size of the Ukraine (relative to our map).

No to extending the river - the lakes and rivers are on a layer that's like literally one or two above the base layer. Everytime I edit those lower/underlying errors, it breaks something else somewhere on the map and then it takes me even more time to fix that, if I manage to do so.

I can put your capital on the coast.
Thread Closed


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)