Plans for Regional Culture
#7

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing very well today.
Everyone, I want to suggest a role play idea that I've been thinking about for a while.
The idea is that we create a regional role play where everyone in the region could contribute something by adding events that are relevant to the events that are previously posted before it.

Now some might ask: how do we pick the topic?
The answer to that is by holding an election and nominations via IDU NS Regional page.
We can receive the nominations through this forum and through in game messages to any party responsible.
Then later on, we can hold elections in game through poles to see the winning topic.
Topics can range from revolution and rebellions to maybe an action RP about events in a monarchy (You get the picture.)

Others may ask: How do we start it off?
Later on, we can let the Delegate choose who should start off the RP once the topic is decided.
We can have several people volunteer to start us off, and once we start it off, we are surely to gain more participation.

I think that if we do this, we are surely to get more participation on the Forum.
In addition to this, I think the spamming games are a good way to boost participation also.
So if someone is bored with nothing to do and they're on the forum page, it would be good to post and participate there.

Your friend and ally,
~Tomb Smile


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)