03-16-2007, 10:54 AM
Quote: ...back to thread matters...
I did see your logo finally and it looks nice [/quote]
Thank you!
Quote: And I've actually heard of I'm From Barcelona. Next time I get paid, I'll have to order that CD[/quote]
You really should! They are very funny. The band consists of like 35 people. The cover of their first single was a "class photo". really funny. Ta det Lugnt is a great album. I especially like the track "Stockholm", or is that from another of their CD's? can never remember. Anyways, the lyrics is about how you miss living out on the country close to nature, but still choose "big-city-life" because of a need to "get away". It really sums up my own situation (living in Stockholm City, grew up on an island outside Stockholm) very well.
I did see your logo finally and it looks nice [/quote]
Thank you!
Quote: And I've actually heard of I'm From Barcelona. Next time I get paid, I'll have to order that CD[/quote]
You really should! They are very funny. The band consists of like 35 people. The cover of their first single was a "class photo". really funny. Ta det Lugnt is a great album. I especially like the track "Stockholm", or is that from another of their CD's? can never remember. Anyways, the lyrics is about how you miss living out on the country close to nature, but still choose "big-city-life" because of a need to "get away". It really sums up my own situation (living in Stockholm City, grew up on an island outside Stockholm) very well.

