Gnejsian First Division Soccer League
#16

GnejsMar 15 2007, 02:49 AM You obviously have great taste in music. Dungen has been a favourite band of mine for several years. I'm really glad they have made it in the US, especially as they sing in swedish. If you have any questions about the lyrics, just ask. And if you like Dungen you should check out "Tr?d, Gr?s och Stenar" (Trees, grass and rocks). They are without a doubt Dungens biggest source of inspiration. I also love the Knife, have you listened anything to their latest cd? Peter, Bjorn & John are ok, but if you like their kind of music I would suggest a band called "I'm from Barcelona", and despite the name, they are swedish.

Quote: And I'll look at the logo when NSwiki decides to work again. [/quote]

Yes. Stupid wiki. Was trying to put some info on the teams pages yesterday, but didn't get far. [/quote]
Thank you Smile
I wouldn't say Dungen have "made it" in the US, but their CD was released here. (EDIT: I know they have multiple CDs...I'm referring to Ta det lugnt. Don't want to sound like I haven't done research Wink ) The critics loved it. (I read music reviews.) I only have Ta det lugnt but it's one of my favorite CDs. And thanks for the recommendation, I'll check that out.
And actually, I only have the Knife's newest CD. The other two weren't available in the US until late last year, so I'll get those later. Silent Shout is really, really good though.
And I've actually heard of I'm From Barcelona. Next time I get paid, I'll have to order that CD Smile

...back to thread matters...

I did see your logo finally and it looks nice Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)