Immigration Desk

Welcome to the International Democratic Union! We're delighted you chose the IDU as the home for your nation. If you would like to become a resident of the IDU and become eligible to get even more involved with the region, all you need to do is announce so here! It's that simple.

Once you've done that, either the Minister for Immigration or an Admin will come along and, once the checks have been done, announce you've been accepted and you'll be remasked as a Member giving you further access to enjoy our forum.

Greetings.

Biyah, Ambassador for Osiris.

I see you're already masked as a Diplomat, so there's no need to do anything on that regard.

Welcome to the IDU! You'll find your embassy subforum already set up and awaiting you.

I've remasked Sandwich Territories as a Diplomat, because that's what they are.

Edit: also mcmasterdonia.

:bear:

I'd like to apply for citizenship. I really like the region and what it stands for and don't see myself moving voluntarily anytime soon.

On a sidenote, English isn't my first language, so bear with me, please.

Koen

Hey there! You've been remasked as an IDU Member, welcome!

It's fine that English isn't your first language, so don't worry, we'll be gentle Smile

Nonce Rho Wrote:On a sidenote, English isn't my first language, so bear with me, please.
Out of curiosity, if you don't mind telling us, what is your first language?

I finally actually got around to starting up on this forum (despite quite the while that I was in the region by now) - mostly forced to due to the delegate elections, ha. While I've had this account around for awhile, I'm not sure if I've been remasked as an IDU member and I think I haven't, so, yeah, I'm applying for citizenship, I guess?

EDIT: Snap, I guess I am already (it so appears, at least). Hehe. Oops.

Yeah, I remasked you straight away when you joined.

Please consider this humble request on behalf of the people in Vetria as our application for citizenship.

Weclome Vetria! Big Grin

Welcome Vetria!

I've remasked you as an IDU Member.

Hello, another diplomat here. I'm Astracarn, the Secretary of State of the Versutian Federation.

Grk'Urr'Akk, Grk'kkrs'arr, Orr Agg R'orr Orrh Or'Ur Grk'rr'kk, Grk'krs'arr, Orr Agg R'orr Orrh Or'Ur?
( may I? )

Is your nation currently part of the Region?

Hi all,

I come from The Versutian Federation as an ambassador/diplomat.

You can find the Federation here: http://www.nationstates.net/region=versutian_federation

Those who have requested Diplomatic masking have been given it.

Hi, This is [nation]Borduriaa[/nation] , diplomat from [region]The Commonwealth of Crowns[/region]. We wish to establish diplomatic relations with your region.
Here is our link to our forums:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/CommonwealthOfCrowns/index/

Remasked as diplomat.

Thanks! Can I find the link to our embassy here? And we request you to send an Ambassador to our region too!

Hello I'm here to apply for citizenship. I'm starting to like this region.
Note: My first language is Portuguese, I speak English fluently even if I sometimes get something wrong, I speak a bit of French and almost completely understand Spanish even though I cannot speak Spanish.

V.I. of Mitonesia Wrote:Hello I'm here to apply for citizenship. I'm starting to like this region.
Note: My first language is Portuguese, I speak English fluently even if I sometimes get something wrong, I speak a bit of French and almost completely understand Spanish even though I cannot speak Spanish.
"Hrarroom!" ( = "Greetings!"),

Citizenship granted.

Hi there! I would like to apply for citizenship

Done.

I'd like to apply for citizenship! Big Grin