Regional Update, Autumn 2020 - Printable Version
+- IDU Regional Forum (
https://idugov.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Futility Closet (
https://idugov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Filing Cabinet (
https://idugov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: Office of the Delegate (
https://idugov.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Regional Update, Autumn 2020 (
/showthread.php?tid=2104)
Regional Update, Autumn 2020 -
Lauchenoiria - 09-28-2020
It's called autumn, not fall :wink:
It's that time again, to begin thinking about our next quarterly update to go out to other regions. Following the same schedule as before, we will distribute the update at the end of October. This gives us about a month to write it up from now. There are a few things that I'd like to see included, but more ideas are more than welcome - and needed! Ideas so far:
- Something about N-Day - [nation]Lauchenoiria[/nation]
- Article on the wiki - this was suggested last time but not completed, my fault - author needed
- Something on the Film Festival if it concludes in this time - author needed
- Article about AoP and RP in general - [nation]Xiomera[/nation]
- Sports & roadmap for future sports - [nation]Legionas[/nation]
Please reply with your ideas and what you're willing to write!
Note: articles should preferably be between 300 and 600 words.
Re: Regional Update, Autumn 2020 -
Xiomera - 10-01-2020
Current info about RP activities and in-character organization, such as the AFFIDU, would be nice. I can do something about AoP and other RP events, and maybe a brief blurb about the AFFIDU unless Trive wants to take that one.
Re: Regional Update, Autumn 2020 -
Legionas - 10-03-2020
I've been meaning to do a sports update and roadmap for future sports, not just football. Maybe I could do that for this update?
Re: Regional Update, Autumn 2020 -
Lauchenoiria - 10-04-2020
Given the volume of writing I've done already on the subject of N-Day, I'd really like to take that article.
Sports sounds good, Legionas, I look forward to reading it. Xiomera, RP sounds good too of course. Perhaps you can contact Trive on discord to discuss the possibility for an AFFIDU article?